Congratulations and good luck to all those graduating today!
Election season is on us again, and we’re trying out our paperless new system for nominations (with huge thanks to our webmaster, Bilal Chughtai). If you wish to run for June Event President:
- Make sure you discuss it with your Tutor and your DoS first! This is especially important for the June Event since this is likely to be a very intensive role
- Talk to Julia Davies (jd767), the previous JE pres, about what the role involves
- Write a small manifesto (up to 1000 characters, including spaces)
- Submit your name and the manifesto via the form below (before close of submissions April 22nd)
- Get two people to support your nomination (also via the form below)
If you have any problems or questions, let me know! (js2284, or via Facebook) – good luck!
The JCR and MCR are saddened by the news that the 2018 Trinity Hall June Event will not take place. Unfortunately, insufficient ticket sales have meant that the event was not financially viable. We are extremely grateful to the June Event Committee for the work they have done this year, and to the student and fellow representatives who have overseen the planning of the event. The JCR and MCR committees will be working closely with all other members of the college community in the coming months to ensure the event returns next year as the highlight of Trinity Hall’s events calendar. If you have bought a ticket, please be reassured that you will be entitled to a full refund and you will be contacted directly about this. Please note the JCR and MCR committees will not be able to respond to queries about refunds.