Election season is on us again, and we’re trying out our paperless new system for nominations (with huge thanks to our webmaster, Bilal Chughtai). If you wish to run for June Event President:
- Make sure you discuss it with your Tutor and your DoS first! This is especially important for the June Event since this is likely to be a very intensive role
- Talk to Julia Davies (jd767), the previous JE pres, about what the role involves
- Write a small manifesto (up to 1000 characters, including spaces)
- Submit your name and the manifesto via the form below (before close of submissions April 22nd)
- Get two people to support your nomination (also via the form below)
If you have any problems or questions, let me know! (js2284, or via Facebook) – good luck!