Undergraduates living in College accommodation are covered by a mandatory student room insurance policy.

This policy is provided via NW Brown Insurance Brokers Limited and gives a basic level of cover for personal possessions in rooms, bicycle cover, £5,000 licensee’s liability cover and cover for items left in College accommodation during vacations. The cost is approximately £10 p.a. and this is added to Undergraduates’ termly bills. A higher level of cover may be arranged (for an additional fee) direct with NW Brown, if required.

Note: The link to the claims form in the FAQ is out of date. The form is now here.

PHP Code Snippets Powered By :